If you are a REMOTE - iOS Developer with experience, please read on!
Our company has created a platform that enables anyone in the world to track their athletic performance. We are actively growing the team and have an urgent need to bring on a sharp Backend developer. If you are passionate about app development and love working with a dynamic team, then come join us!
What You Will Be Doing
As an iOS Developer, you will be expected to have a strong understanding of android or iOS... technologies and feel comfortable working on mobile development with our engineering team.
What You Need for this Position
• Mobile Development experience - iOS
• Swift and Objective-C
• Comfortability with Java on the web-based side- not a must-have
What's In It for You
• Competitive Salary ($70,000-$130,000+)
• Overtime offered any hours after 40 in a week!
• REMOTE now and after COVID
• Medical Package
• Grow your skills with a collaborative team
• Partner up with industry leaders
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply to this role directly!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SF2-1646547 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sydney Freeman Sacker - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hireRead more