Be a Part of the Technology Revolution
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of an automotive technology company like Visteon. No industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today’s automotive industry. We are in the midst of a mobility revolution that will completely change the way we interact with our vehicles, reduce the number of car accidents and fatalities, and make the world a cleaner place.
Visteon is at the epicenter of this mobility revolution. Two... major trends in the automotive industry – the shift to electric vehicles and vehicles with autonomous safety technologies – have created unique opportunities for Visteon. We are the only automotive provider solely focused exclusively on cockpit electronics – the fastest-growing segment in the industry.
• 2D, 3D & Motion Graphics Designers are responsible for designing and specifying automotive User Interfaces for internal or customer HMI products with focus on 2D, 3D & Motion graphics design & development.
• This position will focus on creativity (design and specification), research and tools and technologies. A close cooperation with other skills (e.g. Technical Artists) is required to gain and maintain knowledge of target specific needs and ensure achieving best results and highest visual quality. The range of products in scope are Instrument Clusters, Head-Up Displays, and Infotainment systems
Responsibilities / Objective of the function:
• Responsible for 2D / 3D / Motion Graphics Design related projects or aspects of the project of the projects in automotive cockpit electronics domain
• Asset creation for GUI implementation in multiple formats
• Create and maintain target specifications for 2D, 3D and motion graphic design
• Assure best visual quality within design programs, by smart application and combination of design tools and skills
• High level of communication with internal teams as well as external teams
• Close collaboration with other team members within the global design experience team
• Work within defined tool-chains with focus on continuous improvement of workflow
• Learn and update new tools and technologies specific to changing needs
• 3-5 years of overall experience in Automotive, Gaming, Medical, Product, App, Software domain. Experience in Automotive or Gaming will be preferred
• Expert skills in 2D design and UI tools - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD is mandatory
• Expert skills in Motion Design tool - Adobe After Effects is mandatory
• Working knowledge in one of the 3D design tool Autodesk Maya with knowledge in High, Low-poly modelling, animation & texturing is mandatory
• Knowledge of 3D tools like 3DsMax, Cinema 4D, Blender will be preferred.
• High affinity to automotive user Interfaces, processes and coordination with focus on constant improvement of workflow
• Fluent communication skills in Written & Spoken English is mandatory
• Familiarity with 4 wheeler driving & acquaintance with vehicle interior & controls will be highly advantageous
• Degree/Diploma in Visual Design / Graphics Design / Fine Arts / Motion Graphics / Computer Graphics / Multimedia from reputed institutes.
More Good Reasons to Work for Visteon Focusing on the Future
Our company strategy focuses on leading the evolution of automotive digital cockpits and safety solutions. This strategy is driven by constant innovation, and you will support our efforts through your role. We are recognized across the industry for innovation. We have a strong book of business that is expected to drive future growth, along with a customer base that includes almost every automotive manufacturer in the world.
Working at Visteon is a journey in which our employees can develop their strengths and advance their careers while making a difference globally. Join us and help change the world and how we interact with our vehicles. Visteon is where the best technical talent creates the future. Learn more about our culture here.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Visteon offers competitive salaries and benefits and an environment that encourages employees to achieve their career goals.
Visteon is the only global automotive technology company solely focused on designing, engineering and manufacturing innovative cockpit electronics and connected car solutions – the fastest-growing segment in the industry. Our technologies create a more enjoyable, safe and connected driving experience.
Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, United States, Visteon employs about 11,000 diverse people at more than 40 facilities in 18 countries. Visteon had sales of approximately $3 billion in 2019. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
For more information about our company, technologies and products, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. You can also follow our careers-focused channels on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with our latest job postings and the great work our employees are doingRead more