Active Directory and Microsoft Senior Engineer / Architect
As part of the divestiture and organisation spin-off, the International business now needs to separate its core IT and hosting infrastructure. To that end, a number of separation projects have been identified that require additional architects and engineers to help deliver these activities.
As part of separating and/or redeploying core Microsoft environments, the following key projects need to be delivered:
• Separate a number of core... Active Directory environments by designing and building replacement environments, before them migrating existing client systems.
• Architect and implement replacement core SCCM environment for patching, and possible software deployments.
• Design and implement core anti-virus functionality
• Architect and deliver an Azure VDI desktop solution
This key position will help lead and deliver these projects.
• Extensive experience in Active Directory design and implementation activities
• SCCM design and deployment experience
• Microsoft Defender Anti-virus experience
• Automation and PowerShell skills
• SSO, ADFS, DNS, and DHCP configuration
• Microsoft licensing techniques & ManagementRead more