About Moat Analytics
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. Our mission is to help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by Forbes, Condé Nast, Kellogg's, P&G, Spotify... and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube. We are part of the Oracle Data Cloud.
About the Opportunity
● Lead technical implementation of Moat Analytics for display, video, mobile, and OTT ads for brand and agency clients.
● Partner with account management, sales, and engineering teams to review current and upcoming business strategies and opportunities.
● Engage with clients on an on-going basis to strategize solutions to achieve their technical goals, while managing expectations and offering thoughtful suggestions.
● Share deep product knowledge with customer and internal stakeholders, and help keep documentation updated with the latest information and changes.
● Collaborate cross-functionally with product and engineering on rollout and testing of new features internally and externally.
● Perform quality assurance testing of display and video creatives to debug and confirm functionality.
● Fluent in English
●Deep understanding of the principles of ad serving, analytics, DSPs/DMPs, media buying, pixel implementation, retargeting, mobile and video specific strategies.
● 2+ years’ experience in a technical customer facing or support role in adtech such as campaign management, ad operations or digital online trafficking
● Previous experience working with third party DSP/SSPs or ad servers (Google, Sizmek, AppNexus, Innovid, Verizon Media, Flashtalking, Beeswax, The Trade Desk etc.)
● Must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills including explaining complex technical concepts to stakeholders.
● Exemplary attention to detail and ability to work closely with others as part of a team.
● Passion for and pride in your work and your customers’ satisfaction
● Prior experience with advanced analytics or software tools (Preferred).
● University or college degree or equivalent work experience.
About the Team
● We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast-paced culture.
● We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
● We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
● We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutionsRead more