SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified... bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
• At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
• We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
• We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
• We consider candidates on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
• No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party in exchange of promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
A&A Analytics Assistant (Technical Profile)
We are proud to have a culture that is collaborative and enables our people to develop and grow as professionals. We are investing in new innovations in data analytics and artificial intelligence using cutting-edge applications to
differentiate our approach to audit. Join us as an A&A Analytics Assistant, and you will help us to strengthen our reputation for quality and innovation.
Work you will do
As an A&A Analytics Assistant in the audit practice, you will provide assurance and related services to our clients. You would be involved in all stages of audit (planning, execution, and reporting). But that’s just the start. We’ll also expect you to:
• Use multiple technologies and analytic tools, techniques on Audit & Assurance engagements to mine large datasets for identifying unusual trends and outliers in business transactions.
• Design, build, test and implement new analytic solutions based on agreed upon specifications for financial and non-financial data
• Deploy analytics on Audit & Assurance engagements to gain insights into client transactions, identify areas of high risk to focus on and later on validating transactions
• Identify an organization's risks and relevant internal controls, operating policies and procedures.
• Build understanding of different ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, JDE, People Soft, etc. with respect to data mapping
• Gain exposure to analytics technologies like SAS, Tableau, SQL, R, Python, Power BI, ACL, Datawatch Monarch, etc.
• Understand various business process cycles and develop relevant analytics to identify anomalies
• Work with Deloitte teams and clients from across the globe to build and use required analytics for engagements
Our audit analytics professionals are committed to excellence and to enhance the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no current backlog
• 0 -2 years of relevant experience in data analytics with a strong focus on industry
• Experience handling large data files in different formats along with strong programming skills
• Experience in building meaningful visualizations and packaged solutions
• Technical skills in SAS, Tableau, MS-Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global platform involving diverse set of professionals from different countries, cultures, and collaborate effectively to bring out best in everyone
• Profoundly curious and someone who can adapt to new areas and has an inclination to solving complex and challenging problems
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, SQL programming foundations, relational databases, and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong application capability of taking a theoretical knowledge and apply them to real time circumstances effectively
• Ability to identify and understand different situations and extrapolate solutions, by leveraging knowledge and understanding of the previous experiences, to new circumstance as new risks surface without previous precedent.
Hiring Location: Hyderabad / Gurgaon
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths, as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources, including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the DU in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact
in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
• Deloitte & Touche LLP
• Deloitte Consulting LLP
• Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
• Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E21HAANAPD-AnalyticsRead more