The Analyst – General Ledger position will be based in Chennai.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
• Process journal transactions as per the standard operating procedures.
• Post rectification entries for the errors identified by the supervisor.
• Extract report from the ERP system as per the standard operating procedures.
• Reporting activities - Generate and update the Trial Balance, PnL and Balance Sheet reports.
• Perform Reconciliation of Sub-module vs Trial balance
• Work with Fin... functional teams to help them on basic macros,
• Willingness to work in complex environment with strict deadlines on projects.
• Analyze data & come with findings on automation opportunity.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
• B.Com / BBA (Finance) / M.Com / MBA (Finance).
• Good understanding on MS applications (Basic level).
Here are a few of our preferred experience:
• Good knowledge of accounting principles.
• Good written/oral communication skills in English
• Proficiency in MS Excel and ERP Systems.
• Good analytical skills and should be a team player.
• Flexible to work in shifts.
Here are few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
• Health insurance
• Paid Time off
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.comRead more