To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
Salesforce utilizes our platform for sales enablement, customer sales and the sales commissioning processes. The Global Incentive Operations Analyst is responsible for the completion and accuracy of the order to commission quota retirement process in our Salesforce application. This role will be... critical in defining and managing the processes for new quota retirement approaches, including differentiation for channels, products and sophisticated coverage models. In this role, one must be capable of providing guidance on resolution while adhering to policies and process. The end result is excellence in performance and process for the integration of Salesforce with our cloud-based commissions system, Xactly. This role is critical to our monthly and quarterly commission processes and is an outstanding opportunity to work with our Global Revenue Operations Team in the process of order based commission crediting.
• Support a global monthly process and cut-off as part of our sales and commissions process.
• Support both Sales Ops and the greater Global Incentive teams with training and guidance. Assist and support in researching customer activity to clarify complex transactions and processes.
• Frequent communication with account executives and sales management via commission cases and become the trusted advisor to our Sales teams. Process corrections and adjustments as they arise.
• Provide recommendations to sales management and the internal comp management team regarding exceptions requests and case issues.
• Build reports to identify and analyze outliers and determine a systematic manner to adjust according to business rules.
• Be a lead resource for sales account executives, sales operations and sales commission team on policy and process regarding sales commissions and applying it to specific transactions.
• Understand data models, related objects and sales order processes within Salesforce to be able to identify gaps and implement processes based on existing functionality.
• Provide reporting and analysis of complex sales transactions and orders. Create and drive value-add analytics on ad hoc requests from the business and key team members.
• Create policy and process changes while ensuring proper documentation.
• Provide sign-off on completion of review process on a monthly and quarterly basis. Complete and prioritize work as the need arises.
• Collaborate closely with project management teams to support strategic business initiatives for growth and scale including setting business rules for IT configuration, determining appropriate business policy for new endeavors.
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting or related field, and/or 2+ years meaningful work experience
• Strong skills in use of order management or similar systems, preferably previous experience in a CRM environment
• Strong problem solving and strong critical thinking skills, the ability to connect the dots
• Communicates effectively across functional groups
• Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
• Works well independently and as a strong teammate
• Adaptable to a fast paced environment and ability to prioritize appropriately
• Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Experience in automated sales commissions systems and their set-up and operation is a plus (e.g. Xactly, Callidus, Oracle EIM, etc.).
• Advanced skills in MS Excel
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes allShow full descriptionCollapse