Senior Analyst, Oracle Applications-(12863) Description About Us IAMGOLD is a leading mid-tier gold producer with four operating gold mines (including current joint ventures) on three continents. IAMGOLD has a pipeline of development and exploration projects. The company's growth plans are focused in Canada, select countries in South America and Africa. IAMGOLD is committed to a Zero Harm approach: we continually strive to reach the highest standards in human health and safety, minimize our impact on the environment and work co-operatively with our host communities. The Role:
Maintain, evolve, audit and support the continuousimprovement of Oracle E-Business Suite modules. Prepare management reports,develop and execute training.
Key Area: Support the Oracle strategy and processes.
• Support users of all sites/operations in solvingproblems related to the application.
• Configure and update the documentation for theOracle E-Business Suite modules.
•... Request and review comments for the continuedimprovement of the Oracle strategy.
• Analyze problems and processes, proposeefficient solutions and produce the necessary documentation.
• Analyze unused functionalities and proposeoptimal utilization for the organization.
• Make estimates and ensure compliance withcommitments
• Collaborate with other Oracle analysts toimprove Oracle's overall experience.
Key Area: Participate in the implementation of projects and/ or addition of major features.
• Identify business opportunities for IAMGOLD andits operations
• Propose options and recommend a solution.
• Participate in functional design.
• Participate in integrated testing and supportusers in their acceptance tests.
• Provide training and post implementationsupport.
• Inform the project manager of the progression,risks and options during the project.
Key Area: Develop and execute training.
• Develop training materials.Training should include the establishment ofbaseline data and the definition of benefits and costs.
• Train the process teams on established therequirements. Qualifications What we look for:
Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline.
Minimum of 8 years work experience.
Strong expertise in Oracle EBS version 12, and good expertise in some of the following modules: PO, Inventory, iProc, OM
Experience with Workflow Builder would be considered an asset.
Experience with BI publisher would be considered an asset.
Experience with User Productivity Kit (UPK) would be considered an asset.
Functional knowledge of French and English (written and spoken).
Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
Ability to manage priorities.
Strong analytical skills and sound professional judgment.
Strong interpersonal, presentation and training skills are a must.
Experience in business system implementation i.e. ERP, Oracle, SAP etc. an asset.
Excellent communication, work management, collaboration and results orientation skillsRead more