As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Microsoft Azure Application Solution design and implementation using Azure PaaS and SaaS offerings.
• Microsoft Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Azure IoT, Azure App Fabric and other App Services.
• Azure certification is desirable
• Cloud Migration/Modernization experience.
• You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
• You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
• You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites... you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 8+ years of total experience with 4+ of Cloud Modernization and Migration experience.
• Experience in Azure AD (Active Directory) services
• Extensive experience in large scale Azure cloud-based application solution and integration with other Cloud or On-premise products and custom solutions
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Life cycle and Data Management.
• Proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
• Experience in Agile fundamentals and methodology
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication Skill.
• Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
• Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
NAShow full description