Ready to reimagine your Oracle career?
Develop and deliver the next generation of Oracle solutions using innovation-led design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies, such as IoT, analytics, automation and AI.
There has never been a better time to join our team of 54,000+ Oracle experts, where you’ll:
Drive end-to-end innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration. Accenture is Oracle’s #1 systems integrator globally for 12 years running and a proud Global Cloud Elite and Platinum-Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
Lead the Journey to Cloud. Define and implement Oracle Cloud solutions on large, complex client projects with a scope unsurpassed in the industry.
Deliver award-winning work. Accenture has won more than 145 Oracle awards since 2003—more than any other systems integrator.
Learn and Grow Continuously. Benefit from unmatched training and development including workshops and... training to secure Oracle certifications, expert-curated learning boards and Oracle Cloud Academy training on sales and delivery excellence.
Advance your agenda. Grow your career as far as your ambition takes you. We provide real-time performance feedback based on your strengths – not stats.
Thrive in diversity. Succeed in an organization that actively promotes networking and mentorship among all communities.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
• Develop integration strategy across technical platforms including Oracle ERP Cloud and other SaaS and on-premise applications.
• Identify and recommend integration patterns to be implemented based upon business requirements/use cases and to align with non-functional requirements
• Lead team of Integration resources onshore and offshore through design, development, testing and support.
• Implementation Experience with Oracle Integration Cloud and certified in Oracle Integration Cloud.
• Preferred experience with MS Azure for Integration and Orchestration.
• Experience with additional integration platforms is a plus.
• Ability to write functional designs and/or technical designs for integrations.
• Understanding of business processes is encouraged (Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Aquire to Retire, Order to Cash, Project Management)
• Experience in ERP implementations with preference for Oracle ERP, HCM, CX, EPM Cloud.
• Experience in leveraging DevOps capabilities and toolsets
• Provide guidance in establishing an integration center of excellenceRead more