At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Perform/ translates the Data Model/ design into Physical... objects.
• Managing the Authorizations (Grants/ Revoke/ maintaining the user groups) experience to upgrades of v10/ v11.
• Analyze data volume and space requirements.
• Experience on create/ alter/ drop DB objects/ Table spaces, tables, Indexes/ Store procedures/ triggers.
• Experience on Dealing data types of CLOB/ BLOB/ XML , Large objects/ Auxillary objects
• Experience on Unload/ Load/ Reorg/ Xloads/ backup & restore/ runstats utilities on DB objects and its maintenance.
• Experience on QMF/ Omegamon tool experience on IBM ADMIN tool.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Oracle DBA with experience of atleast 3 years and knowledge on PL/SQL. A typical DBA task includes Installation and configuration of Databases, back up, restoring databases, setting up High Availability, Disaster recovery, performance tuning, etc.
• 2-5 Years of Application DBA (Mainframe) Logical & Physical.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in z/OS DB2, Omegamon, QMF, SPUFI, Data Modelling(Start up knowledge), Good DB2 analytical skills, DASD estimation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Good experience in scripting language.
• DB2 DBA CertificationShow full descriptionCollapse