At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and... inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing's values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company's commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Boeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking for Associate Azure DevOps Engineer to join their team in Bangalore, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team.
• Design, and build scalable, reliable, and high performance systems and environments
• Design and implement both continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Design and build monitoring solutions and services
• Develop infrastructure code
• Develop platform code
• Monitor health of the application and environment, and act to return system to health when alerted
• Effectively contribute to building the overall knowledge and expertise of the technical team
• Always be a champion for our users!
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with 5 to 9 years of experience in the IT/Software Services Industry
• Experience with Bash
• Experience with CI/CD (GitLab, Ansible, Travis, Cloud Build, Jenkins)
• Experience with developing and supporting applications in Docker, Registry
• Experience with container orchestration using Kubernetes, Helm Charts
• Experience with Cloud providers such as Azure and/or AWS
• Experience with large complex SQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
• Good to have experience with Python and React
• Good to have experience with Nginx, App Gateway, DevSecOps, Logging, Monitoring, Alerting
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience. )
This position does offer relocation within INDIARead more