General Position Definition
• Finance & Data Operations Data Science Team is tasked with delivering tangible value to business units within Shell through data-driven decision making.
• This position is part of Finance & Data Operations Data Science team as associate data scientists to deliver Process Analytics Projects for different SAP Business processes within Shell.
• The individual will join a growing global data science organization spanning both on/offshore.
• Incumbent is responsible for... developing analytical models for projects collaborating with different business stakeholders & other partners and working across a range of technologies and tools.
• Develop actionable insights by providing advanced process analytics solutions on a broad range of SAP Business Process issues and data types.
• Provide clear guidance to end users on how to effectively leverage Process Analytics tools such as Celonis
• Explore, Learn and implement advanced analytics capabilities in SAP business process through techniques such as Predictive analytics, text analytics, Machine learning and Deep learning
• Degree in Finance Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields
• Good functional understanding of SAP business process such as MM, WM, SD, LE, PP, PM, FICO, (any 2 Mandatory)
• Hands on experience working with SAP tables and structures (Creations of Views, stored procedures)
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Statistical Modelling
• Hands on experience with techniques such as Predictive analytics, Text analytics, Machine learning and Deep learning Experience
• Proficient in SQL, ABAP, Python, R or any other programming language (at least any 2 Mandatory)
• Preferred working experience with process mining tools such as Celonis, Process X-ray, Process Gold, Mint, etc.
• Preferred experience working in any of two of the Finance / Business Processes such as Procure to Pay, Accounts Payable, Order to Cash, Accounts Receivable, Indirect Tax, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Maintenance Work Order, Production order, etc.
• Prior experience of working with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, SpotFire, Tableau or Qlikview preferredRead more