Skill required: Pharma ERP - SAS Clinical
Designation: Management Level - Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: BE/BCA/Bachelor of Pharmacy/Bachelors of Information Technology
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and... propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
You will be working as a part of the Pharma ERP team which is responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of clinical database objects. Maintenance of case report forms, database objects, forms, edit checks, and procedures. Will develop Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)) solutions and work on the end to end in setup activities. You will also be developing reports as per design specifications using programming languages like SQL, PLSQL, COGNOS, or SAS.
In SAS-Clinical, you will be working on data integration tool to standardize clinical research metadata. You will define, analyze data sets & support strategic analyses such as cross-study & advanced safety. You will be reviewing SAP, Protocol, TFL Shells, Dataset specifications, CRF to aid programming, develop SAS programs for generating & validating the SDTM/ADaM Datasets, create statistical tables, figures, listing summaries, use SAS data step programming, macros, ODS, SQL, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
• SAS Analytics
• SAS Clinical
• SDTM (Study Data Tabulation Model) Mapping
• Adaptable and flexible
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team
• Written and verbal communication
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
• You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
• You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shiftsRead more