Automation Specialist (SQL, VBA)
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology, deep clinical, and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a... leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided
Therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
About Philips Global Business Services (GBS)
Philips Global Business Services delivers excellence in the execution of business services, enabling an agile repeatable framework to leverage market opportunities that contribute to extending our leadership as a Health Technology company. Our people are a key part of the transformation program in Philips and at GBS, you become part of a global team of professionals that form the backbone of this journey.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
• Expertise on SQL, VBA and RPA
• Be good on Financial planning and Analytics process
You are responsible for
• Automating the activities using SQL and VBA
• Managing BOT process and technical change requests
• Knowledge on SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, stored procedures, SQL Jobs and SSIS packages.
• Write optimized stored procedures, functions and views using T-SQL.
• Provide support, guidance and collaborate with Application Developers to implement database design.
• Continually evaluate software components and tools for software applications, making recommendations for system improvements as required.
• Work as a point of contact from the Automation team for other non-technical teams like marketing, accounting, graphic designing and customer support.
• Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
• Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand-in-hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management, and/or senior developers.
• Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to team and managers
• Regularly learn and adapt to new languages and technologies
You are a part of
Digital Team in Philips who manage RPA, SQL cubes, PBI, QV, Excel VBA Automation and AFO based Reporting for Financial Planning and Analytics process
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Completed a minimum of a four-year related or advanced degree in a related field
• 5+ years of experience in SQL and VBA development
• Strong in SQL and Excel VBA
• Have good understanding and exposure to MS SQL server and T-SQL.
• Have good understanding of FP&A process and Management Reporting
• Experience in RPA tools like AE, UI Path is an added advantage
• Experience in Dashboard like Power BI or Qlikview is an added advantage
• Experience in SAP and Analysis for office is an added advantage
• Good communication skills and experience working with disjoint development team spread out in multiple time zones/countries.
• Experience working in Azure SQL and SQL Source Control is a plus.
• Knowledge on how to troubleshoot potential issues, and experience with best practice recommendation.
In return, we offer you
• A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
• A rewarding career in Philips with attractive package. `
• A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
• Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
• Attractive collective health insurance package
• Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset itRead more