AWS Cloud Developer - Python
Position : AWS Cloud Developer - Python
Location : Pune (WFH till Pandemic)
About the Organization :
Our client is a US headquartered product company that is building the next generation of airspace security software. You will be solving interesting problems in web applications & technology, data science, analytics & predictive algorithms with the product and engineering teams based in Pune, India.
Relevant Experience :
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant... fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Python application development on Linux.
- Minimum 2 Year experience on AWS Cloud
You will be responsible for :
- Planning, solutioning, implementation, and growth of our AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Building, releasing and managing the configuration of all production systems.
- Managing a continuous integration and deployment methodology for serverless infrastructure model based technologies like AWS Lambda.
- Monitoring application performance of EC2, RDS, S3 buckets and automating responses.
- Defining and implementing backup policies for code, database, AMI and other resources
- Ensuring system security by using concepts like VPC, IAM and security groups.
Candidate's Profile :
- Experience in designing and building web applications on AWS, which includes working with services like REST API Gateway, Lambda function, SNS, SQS and Dynamodb, EC2,ECS, ELB, RDS,S3.
- Experience in Identity and Security management on AWS Cloud using IAM, Conginto and other services
- Experience in writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) using Git, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline etc
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed systemsRead more