At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Active Directory Administrator, you are responsible for... installing, upgrading and configuring Windows and Active Directory across Windows platforms. You will be responsible for troubleshooting of Windows OS and patches on Windows running system. You will need to support Azure Active Directory across the domain.
• Domain Controllers Migration.
• Uplifting of DC and FRS migrations.
• Support for AD connect servers and Azure AD.
• Overall technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the Windows and AD OS Platform support lifecycle.
• Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
• Design, development and delivery of Windows OS and AD including reports sharing/publishing.
• Interpret requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results on Windows and AD
• Work under minimal supervision, product support, devices, methods or procedures.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum 10+ years of experience in Windows & Active Directory (AD) OS Platform support
• Experience in administration experience on AD, Azure AD.
• Working knowledge of installing, upgrading and configuring on AD platforms
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
• Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
• NoneRead more