We are looking for a suitable candidate for the opening of the Azure Data Engineer (Mumbai location prefered) role preferably with exposure in the Banking and Financial Services domain and holds relevant experience of 3-8 years. The candidate should be willing to take up the role of Senior Consultant/Consultant in organization based on overall experience.
● 3+ years of experience in Azure cloud infrastructure for data services.
● Design, develop, deploy and manage/maintain Data Management Solutions.
● Experience in leading development of Data and Analytics products, from Requirement Gathering State to Driving User Adoption
● Hands-on experience engineering, deploying, and running cloud solutions on Azure services like Azure SQL, HD Insight, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, CosmosDB , Azure databricks, Azure Analysis Services, Power BI Services.
● Strong understanding of... Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, and Functions
● Expertise in query construction, including writing and optimizing complex SQL queries that contain sub queries, joins, and derived table
● Ability to acquire specialized domain knowledge required to be more effective in all work activities
● Strong understanding of BI & Data-warehousing concepts are must.
● Microsoft Azure Data engineer certified candidates are preferred
● Working experience on Agile & Scrum methods
● Skilled at Requirements Gathering
● Translate business requirements into intuitive software solution
● Strong verbal & interactive skills
● Strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
● Ability to excel in a collaborative and distributed team environment
● Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues
● Ability to work under pressureShow full description