Who we are:
We are Accenture, a global professional services company and a leading partner to the world’s major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. Our longstanding involvement with cloud technology (we have 34,000 completed cloud projects under our belt) was emphasized recently when we consolidated our multiple cloud teams into a single business practice called Accenture Cloud First. The organization is backed by a $3 billion investment over three years.
Our... Data & AI team is renowned for insights and solutions they have provided to companies working to migrate various operations to the cloud and to manage them successfully. The Microsoft Azure data migration engineer will be developing modern data solutions on Azure and will be migrating and modernizing on-prem data solutions to Azure.
• Extracting, loading, transforming, cleaning, and validating data.
• Leverage ETL or ELT to build scalable data pipelines.
• Use DevOps tools and orchestration tools to automate pipeline execution.
• Support current state analysis and work with enterprise architects to build target state architecture. Conduct POCs to validate hypothesis.
What you need:
• Certification as an active Azure Fundamentals.
• At least 3 years of building and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions using one or more third-party resources such as Pyspark, Talend, Matellion, Informatica or native utilities as Azure Functions, Azure SQL DB/DW, Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Analysis Service, Databricks, Azure Data Catalog, Cosmo Db etc.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, or an Associate degree with a minimum of 6 years of equivalent work experience.
Bonus points if you have:
• Experience migrating data from legacy systems using tools like Hadoop, Exadata, Oracle Teradata, or Netezza.
• Implementing DevOps on Azure platform.
• Multi-cloud experience
Please note: All Accenture business travel is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be our top priority, and Accenture’s decisions around business travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. .
• We will not accept external applications from applicants located in Colorado, unless the role can only be performed in Colorado.
CA - Los Angeles,CT - Hartford,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - SeattleRead more