At Siemens Healthineers, we believe that transformational changes will make it possible to turn today's challenges into opportunities. That is why it is our purpose to enable healthcare providers to increase value by Digitalizing Healthcare. Digital Services will empower healthcare providers to transform towards value-based care, ultimately leading towards personalized medicine. We bring it together - medical devices, healthcare professionals, and patients.
SHS TE DC IND DH, the development... arm of Digital services believes in the Digital transformation through people excellence. To achieve this we are looking for a enthusiastic DevOps Engineer with the below requirements:
•Understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
•Ability to suggest possible solutions for the given requirements
•Realize the requirements and implement it with highest quality and on time.
•Validation of the implemented features
What do I need to qualify for this job?
General Experience & Skill Set
BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with 3-5 years of relevant experience in:
• Creating and Maintaining Delivery Pipelines for cloud based project in Staging and Production Environments
• Hands-on experience in automation of infrastructure on Azure Cloud(Infra as a code)
• Experience in Azure IaaS, Containerization technologies like Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, AKS
• Expert in scripting using Shell/Bash/Powershell
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps(VSTS): Build-->Package-->Deploy
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers India LLP
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-timeShow full descriptionCollapse