CTC Undisclosed Job Location Mumbai Experience 2 - 3 yrs
Big Data Engineer_I&I DWIT - ( WD25210 )
Job Purpose and Responsiblities:
1. Understand the requirements, analyse the functional delivery, define specification, design solutions with help of lead, complete development and testing
2. Liaise with CDO team, business team to drive and support the data governance activities for Wealth Sub Platform
3. Gather and refine specification and requirements based on technical... needs.
4. Follow Agile Software methodologies for development.
5, Learn ADA Platform, its various components to deliver data integration across various layers of ADA platform
6. Work with SRE team and dev lead to get changes deployed to Prod and other environment
7. Troubleshoot problems in test and prod environment, enhance performance for data retrieval and computation by looking at query plan, compute resources
8. Understand the context of data coming from various systems and assist in data modelling
1. Prior experience in working in Data Lake (Extract, Load and Transform) and moving data from one layer to another layer in data lake.
2. Development experience using Hadoop, HDFS, non-relational (NoSQL, MongoDB) and relational (DB2, Oracle, MySQL), Spark, Kafka, Mahout
3. Prior experience in unix and (python or scala or java)
3. Exposure to Presto, Superset, Tabluea will be an added advantage
4. Exposure to build pipeline will be an added advantage
5. Exposure Private Banking, Investment Banking, Core Banking would be an added advantageRead more