As a member of Machine learning Engineering team, we are looking for people who are passionate around business problem solving through innovation and engineer practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You ll... work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally. Best yet, you will be joining a team of highly motivated and skilled software engineers who will help you to lay the foundations of a great career at JP Morgan Chase.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Building pipelines in spark, tuning spark queries
• Need to have advance knowledge of application, data and infrastructure disciplines
• Design, build and maintain ML models in production working closely with modelers and business stake holders
• Passionate about building an innovative culture
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
• Apply knowledge of machine learning model frameworks, algorithms and tools for building ML solutions
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Contribute to the group s knowledge base by finding new and valuable ways to approach problems and projects.
• Deliver high-quality results under tight deadline
• Degree in computer science or a numerate subject (e.g. engineering, sciences, or mathematics) - Bachelor's degree with 4 years of experience, or Master s degree with 1 years of experience
• Background with Machine Learning Frameworks and Big Data technologies such as Spark .
• Strong experience in programming languages such as Java or Python
• Python Machine Learning library and ecosystem experience ( Pandas and Numpy etc)
• Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS .
• Experience working with databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB or Teradata
• Knowledge of build tools like Maven and source control like Git/SVN.
• Experience in performance tuning, code optimization
• Comfortable working in an Agile and collaborative environment.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
Show full descriptionCollapse