At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
If you are a highly analytical, exceptional business advisor focused on making a difference than we want to... hear from you
What will your typical day look like?
The successful candidate will be responsible for data modeling in Anaplan to support the Firm’s planning and forecasting function. You will collaborate with multiple groups in the Firm, and act as an ambassador to other teams involved in the planning and forecasting processes.
About the team
Reporting to the Finance Manager or Sr. Manager, the incumbent will support the Financial Planning and Analysis function for the overall firm. You will assist the team in order to support the Firm’s Executive leaders to drive operational excellence and outstanding financial performance by providing Anaplan based solutions related to, but not limited to planning and forecasting.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who:
• 1-3 years of relevant experience in data modeling, financial modeling or data engineering
• Undergraduate degree from finance, mathematics, computer science, computer engineering or other related programs with excellent academic performance; master degree preferred
• Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
• Experience building Relational Database Management Systems or writing SQL commands
• Possesses a strong analytics aptitude and have a structured and project-oriented approach to your work
• Can communicate complex problems in an effective and understandable manner, and work collaboratively in teams, big and small
• Anaplan data modeling experience or certification preferred
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impactShow full descriptionCollapse