• Job Description
The role of business analyst involves close collaboration with stakeholders to groom the backlog, plan sprints and hands-on querying and analysis of applications as well as the internal or external dependencies between them.
The key aspects of the role involves :
• Collaborate with product owners to groom the backlog
• Perform hands-on technical analysis to document current state of the candidate applications / files
• Roles and Responsibilities
•... Responsible for maintaining the master list of inventory with respect to the migration candidate application / files, along with all identified internal and external technical / functional dependencies
• Be familiar and adheres to Scrum practice, and guidelines.
• Should be focused, organized, self-driven
• Should be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with the Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making
• Should be able to identify technical and functional dependencies across applications
• Should be able to facilitate and support the scrum events, i.e., Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• * Generate the future state specifications for the identified candidates.
• Perform role of product owner for the scrum team
• 6+ Years of experience
• Technical Requirements Analysis
• Hands on query execution in Hive, HDFS / any Bigdata stack
• Familiar in Agile / Scrum
• Stakeholder Management
• Good to have skills -
• Experience in Big Data / Data Transformation programs
• Familiarity with JIRA and various matrix / gadgets of JIRA
• Experience in banking domain
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involvedShow full descriptionCollapse