LOC13049 1400 South Service Road West,Oakville,Ontario,L6L 5Y7,Canada
First line and hands-on business analyst within the SAP support organization. Responsible for the resolution of complex SAP business problems related to the Mechanical Systems SAP implementation. SAP analysts could focus in one or more of the following areas:
• Supply Chain (SCM)
• Operations (OP’s)
• MRO (MRO)
The SAP Senior Business Analyst will report to the SAP Team Lead who is responsible for a particular group’s project activities and overall performance.
• Fully developed professional able to work without direct guidance or direction from others.
• Analyze complex SAP business problems and develop solutions within SAP using available tools and technologies.
• Create detailed enhancement designs based on end user specifications to present to SAP Functional Councils and IT as needed.
• Develop and deliver... SAP end user documentation, processes and training as needed by the SBU.
• Provide consultation to users regarding processes and procedures and to ensure business is getting efficiencies out of SAP.
• Use your strong business analysis skills and your ability to solve complex business problems by using information technology and business intelligence software
• Act as the SAP Liaison for Lean Events conducted by the business.
• Strong customer service focus and committed to proactive review of processes and procedures to continually enhance SAP service quality, service delivery and support.
• Encourage disciplined use of SAP systems and processes.
• Assist in setting up of any new divisional objectives (i.e. new plant’s, organizational changes, new products, etc.)
• Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP.
• Assist in the development or enhancement of functional reporting capabilities in SAP.
• Assist with training for other SBU’s coming into SAP on the new releases.
• Resolve end user trouble tickets in a timely manner in compliance within SLA.
• Responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project.
• Contributes to their team or department by applying their knowledge of one or more functional areas.
• Provide effective training and communications of how the tools and end user techniques of the SAP application areas are applied to the business process.
• Function as a business partner or consultant for functional management.
• BA/BS degree or MA/MS Degree
• Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
• A minimum of 4+ years of SAP hands on experience working in a focus area in the system.
• 2-3 years’ experience leading cross-functional team events, including continuous improvement/lean events and end user training
• 10% travel to Landing Systems sites and other SBU’s required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated skills in creative thinking, problem solving and decision-making
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines of multiple projects
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-
• Experience in problem solving, change management or process planning activities involving Senior Leadership (SLT).
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high-quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and TermsShow full description