C# .Net Developer (MVC) - remote
A three-time Fast Track 100 agency require a Full Stack C# .Net Developer to work with a team of developers who are based off-site and will be the bridge between the development team and company. The development team are responsible for designing, building, testing and documenting web systems end-to-end systems. Your primary focus will be development of code, design and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to... requests from the Front End.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Highly experienced with C# .NET MVC 5 / .Net Core software development, and experience with developing software for SQL Server.
• Design functional websites from visual concepts adhering to standards and industry best practice methodologies
• Provide web application interfaces for Front End developers to consume.
• Design, develop, maintain and optimise relational and non-relational database systems and queries.
• Design, develop and maintain mission-critical communications systems.
• Ionic & Typescript would be advantageous
The success they have achieved since their formation in 2009 is a result of their innovative and collaborative approach, built on the foundation of on placing the needs of clients, at the forefront of all that they do.
Apply now! They are interviewing as you read thisRead more