Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. (DTS) is an award-winning IT consulting firm based in Columbus, OH. We now have openings for two C# .NET Developers in Columbus, Ohio.
s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Direct applicants only, no corp-to-corp candidates, third parties, or agencies, please.
Required Skills and Experience:
• MVC 5.0
• Team Foundation Server
• T-SQL (including stored procedures, triggers, functions, and... views)
• HTML 5
• Strong experience in Object-Oriented Programming
• Knowledge of Telerik controls
• Knowledge of Microsoft Data Replication processes
• Able to work on site at the client location in Columbus, OH
We are hiring two experienced C# .NET Developers to work for us as a direct, W2 salaried or hourly employee, and the selected candidate will work on an engagement for our client. You will:
• Work for a client which is building a web application for one of its departments.
• Work on an application that is tied to a MS SQL Server database data repository using local database replication over remote connections.
• Report to the lead developer on-site following current client industr standards for web application development.
We’re inclusive; celebrate your role, grow in your position, feel the freedom to explore, trust the commitment, experience the opportunity. We’re growing, and we need great people to grow with us! Simply put, we’re enabled to hire the best. Our Project Delivery, Enterprise Support, Information Security, and Development Services practices are led by DTS consultants who help select our employees and then guide them. What’s in it for you? A collaborative, supportive environment where high standards, quality, and excellence are the norm.
It has an exciting Information Technology market, a reasonable cost of living, a low unemployment rate, and a strong quality of life! It’s the 14th-largest city in the United States and is home to fifteen (15) Fortune 1000 companies which are all very dependent on IT.
By building a clear sense of purpose and strong relationships within Dedicated Tech Services, the staff and leadership team can then aspire to be the technology service provider whose quality services set the standard by which others are measured and that our clients ask for by name.
In addition to the opportunity to work for a caring and supportive company, DTS offers health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401K plan, bonus options, and more! Please visit our web site for more information: https://www.dtsdelivers.com
Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRead more