Change Manager - (Source to Pay, SAP, Supplier Onboarding)
We are actively looking to secure a Change Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We are looking for a Change Management professional who can work as part of a Source to Pay (S2P) team to drive and implement the core vision of a key programme of work. This includes vision and value... leadership engagement, communications, training solutions and change readiness. The position will integrate closely with the process, project management, and business teams to develop materials, deliver, and track communications, meet timelines, drive culture, and assist to achieve project goals. This person will play a key role in ensuring we meet objectives on time by focusing on the people side of change as relates to process and technology.
• The primary responsibility will be to drive and introduce change to support the onboarding of suppliers onto the Sap Ariba Business Network and help colleagues to understand and adopt new ways of working, maximising end user adoption and usage.
• You will have a passion for change and what it can bring to a project and business and be excited about your role within a large project team delivering significant change on a global scale.
• A proven ability to drive complex and high-priority projects with competing priorities, resourcing levels, and time constraints.
• Developing change management materials related to changes in people, design, process, and technology.
• Supporting the develop of training materials.
• Work in the wider team to coordinate timing and delivery of change and training, contributing to the overall change and engagement project plan.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand the timelines, and key milestones, dependencies, and impacted parties.
• Utilise innovation, creative approaches, and continuous improvement to drive change management materials and other technology-related content to improve the absorption and adoption of key messages
• To execute the Source to Pay change management strategy, including managing change impacts, communications, stakeholder engagement and business readiness as core components for the Manage Suppliers workstream
• Manage the cultural change activities required by the transformation, making sure the business is brought along the journey and that the transformation is as seamless as possible
• Oversee and manage the execution of change management plans
• Business partnering, working with business and functional change management teams
• Creating content which converts specific complex systems/processes into easily digestible collateral for stakeholder engagement
• Own the buying change network engagement, encouraging participation and feedback
• Coaching and supporting work-stream leaders, initiative owners and change leaders in change and transformation project management.
• Develop and manage a risk and issues Matrix to ensure that plans are managed effectively, advising, and assessing as necessary
• Undertake quality assurance and measure effectiveness of change management delivery
• Using analytical skills to model and test data to project our requirements and provide confidence in the feasibility of plans
• Accountable for process specific change risk & issue management
Skills and Qualifications Required
• Proven track record of change management skills to deliver transformation projects of increasing scope, complex ambiguity, visibility, and criticality
• Experience of working a large business transformational programme with the deployment of SAP Ariba
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Able to influence all levels of stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment
• Building strong collaborative relationships with delivery partners and stakeholders to ensure that plans are joined up with wider work streams, working alongside subject matter experts when needed to rely on their expertise to deliver objectives
• Thorough grasp of change and business processes management models
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instanceRead more