Job Title: Cloud Engineer (M365/Microsoft 365)
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary Range: £32,000 to £42,000
Location: Brighton (Remote working currently taking place – hybrid home working model from April 2022)
Start Date: ASAP
My client are responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK. They work directly with employers and other entities providing pensions to ensure employees can save safely for their retirement.
It’s an exciting time to join the firm from a technological... perspective because last year they underwent a Cloud transformation, taking everything stored in their Datacentres migrating that to the Cloud; to be specific Microsoft Azure.
For this position, you will need to:
• Provide professional and proactive administration for Microsoft 365 Teams and related applications available in the Azure platform
• Develop and implement changes
• Champion Microsoft 365 Teams based solutions embracing new functionality and increasing user adoption
• Manage risks and adhere to process, to ensure a reliable and controlled IT service delivery
• Liaise with internal customers to ensure that business requirements of the application are fulfilled
• Collaborate with other teams to develop system integrations, data migration and automated testing
• Collaborate with Records Management and other business stakeholders to maintain MS Teams governance, inline with business requirements and implementing system functionality where required.
• Contribute to the development of processes and standards for M365 Teams delivery
• Microsoft 365 certification, with demonstrable experience delivering Microsoft 365 teams solutions in a fast-paced environment
• Significant experience of Microsoft Teams Administration, including the Microsoft Teams Admin Center
• Knowledge of Voice Communications, Teams calls in M365 Teams and General Telephony
• Familiarity with concepts for distribution lists, security groups and M365 Groups
• Understand M365 Teams integration capabilities with M365, SharePoint Online and Third Party Apps
• Experience maintaining a thorough understanding of existing and emerging Microsoft 365 core technologies
• Experience of producing high-quality documentation and user guides for the wider business.
• Experience in undertaking business impact assessments for major M365 updates, as well as analyzing complex technical issues and proposing appropriate solutions.
• Experience of working with third party providers e.g. Microsoft technical support, Consultancies etc.
• Working knowledge of the following technologies
• Office 365
• Microsoft Teams
• SharePoint Online
• Azure AD
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role please don’t hesitate in applying.
M365 administrator/ cloud engineer/ cloud infrastructure engineer / cloud consultant / O365 specialist / O365 engineer / microsoft 365 specialist / 2nd/3rd line engineerRead more