Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Gurugram, Haryana, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Remote location(s): India.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, a related quantitative field, or equivalent practical... experience.
• 2 years of full-stack development experience using Java, Objective-C, or Python.
• Experience interacting directly with business-facing functions and end users.
• Experience building on cloud platforms.
• Experience in database design, SQL, data analysis, and modeling.
• Experience with modern client-side/API technologies (i.e., AngularJS, Python, REST, JSON/XML, Google Cloud).
• Ability to engage at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
• Excellent verbal communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Cloud Solutions Engineer, you will play a critical role in the development and implementation of internal and external tools for Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You will work closely with Technology Managers, Solutions Architects, and Global Marketers to jointly develop solutions to some of the most challenging problems cloud customers face, using innovative approaches and platforms. You will lead all aspects of system design, prototype development, testing, documentation, training, implementation, and initial support, maintenance, and presentation, as well as future iterations. You will also work with our business customers and end users.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
• Design and develop rapid prototypes of the web-based, cloud applications to enhance cross-functional business processes and customer experience.
• Develop GCP migration accelerators to expedite adoption for customers and contribute to open-source projects.
• Collaborate with other Google Cloud staff on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancements.
• Manage the graduation of the prototypes to production, ensuring scalable and reliable operation.
• Interact with end users actively to gather immediate feedback and convert into rapid iterations of the products.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form Read more