Position: C#.Net Developer
Location: London, UK
• Work with developers to design optimized algorithms.
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy new modules in our main platform.
• Troubleshoot, debug both new developments and the current operation of the platform.
• Carry out tests of both own developments and team members.
• Gather and evaluate end user... feedback.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
• Minimum 3 years professional C# experience required (.Net Framework and .NET Core).
• Minimum 2-year professional XAML experience required (Desktop App).
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) required.
• Understanding of standard web technologies (HTTP, JSON, Rest APIs, etc.) required
• Excellent knowledge of advanced SQL and relational database concepts and experience with querying and manipulating data required using store procedures, functions and so on.
• Knowledge of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation (Unit and Functional Test).
• Excellent communication, flexibility, team spirit, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• History of learning new technologies on the flyRead more