To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales Job Details
Our Commerce Cloud Account Executives sell Cloud based B2C & B2B Commerce Platforms into a diverse set of customers from our General Commercial segment (350 emp. to 1000 emp.)
As an Account Executive within the Commerce Cloud sales team, you will formulate and execute a Commerce Cloud sales strategy within our... Emerging markets. You will work in partnership with the existing Account owners and will carry quota for the Commerce Cloud product sales to drive revenue growth.
• Winning mainly net new Commerce Cloud business revenue within Accounts according to the business plan
• Hunting profile to open net new Accounts
• Actively develop partnerships in the partner ecosystem to drive new business
• Ability to do an initial demonstration of the Commerce Cloud capabilities
• Position Commerce Cloud product and services and improve Customer’s impact
• Negotiate and create product and service orders, contract addendums and renewals
• Manage and develop existing contacts and create ambassadors
• Weekly accurate forecast to sales management
• Create business plan in collaboration with the extended team in order to drive net new revenue and ensure customer success
• A proven sales hunter and closer who is Fluent in English (another language is a plus)
• 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience
• Strong preference for E-Commerce/Digital Marketing (MarTech / AdTech) sales experience
• Able to own a sales process from the beginning to the end, autonomy is required
• Passionate about customer success - active teaming with the extended team
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quota preferably (e-commerce, digital marketing) SaaS solutions
• Ability to negotiate commercial contracts and maintain competitive pricing
• Proven commercial success in working with executives, VP and ‘C’ level
• Ability and proven experience with strategic thinking and complex decision-making
• Fluent in Polish
An amazing time to join the most innovative company in the world. We’re looking for exceptional talent to drive impact at our customers and define the future of digital marketing.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes allRead more