Consultant - Azure ADF Developer - ITO037726
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we are calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
What are we looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Azure ADF Developer
This position will be accountable for the design, development... architecture and deployment of data extraction and transformation layer primarily using best in class software engineering practices with help of relevant technologies and tools on MSBI platform.
• Serve as a technical lead and designer. Provide technical thought leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
• Develops and maintain effective working relationships with team members and client.
• Should have hands-on experience designing and developing stored procedures/functions and leveraging it ETL packages/workflows
• Should have hands-on experience on designing and developing scripts for custom ETL processes and automation in any programming knowledge i.e. PowerShell, Python/Java etc.
• Design develop and Test ETL processes per business requirements.
• Load/extract data from multiple cloud applications like Salesforce.com etc. and legacy applications (e.g., SQL Server).
• Define and document complex technical design/requirements for integrations and data warehousing
• Experience extracting technical and operational Metadata using ETL tools. Understands the importance and implementation concepts of Metadata
• Develop and adhere to established programming, change management processes and standards; including naming conventions, formations and program structure
Qualifications/ Minimum qualifications:
• B.Tech or Equivalent Degree
• 8+ years of professional experience with database technologies and ETL tools (SSIS and 3+ years of Azure ADF and Azure Datafactory).
• 3+ years of hands-on experience on designing and developing scripts for custom ETL processes and automation in Azure data factory, Azure databricks, Python, Pyspark etc.
• Good knowledge of AZURE Cloud platform services stack - Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, AZURE Data Warehouse, Azure databricks, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake Storage, HD Insight, Cosmos DB, etc.
• Hands-on experience on designing and developing scripts for custom ETL processes and automation in Azure data factory, Azure databricks, Python, Pyspark etc.
• Knowledge of Reporting tools: Power BI and SSRS
• Experienced migrating SSIS to cloud using ADF Integration Runtime or migrating (redesigning) completely from SSIS to ADF.
• Any reporting or visualization tool like Tableau/SSRS/Power BI etc
• Should be skilled in creating architecture and design documentation and knowledge of data engineering tools & technologies
• Solid Communication skills
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Mar 16, 2021, 11:37:29 AM
May 15, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full TimeRead more