Amidst, landing rockets, self driving cars, talking Alexas and blazing fast communication, past two decades have ushered in massive changes into our lives.
Enough watching from the sidelines already !
If you have your sleeves rolled up and are raring to be a change-maker yourself, we’d love to hear from you. We seek exceptionally motivated, obsessively passionate and radically creative self starter minds.
Minds that’ll have rare opportunities to peek into pivotal challenges faced by the... leadership of key brands across sectors & global locations.
• Face client and gather high resolution requirements with ease.
• Repeatedly educate internal and external stakeholders on design process - own selling design as-much as creating it.
• Work towards deadlines, within a dynamic environment and across time-zones.
• Accurately scope and plan deliverables and time-lines.
• Open to iterative critique, feedback and co-creative work-flows with internal & external stakeholders.
• Clear & impersonal defense of the “why” of design decisions.
• Manage evolving client requirements - High levels of resilience and self-motivation.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal, to articulate complex & technical issues.
• Earnest and diligent UI testing leading to obsessive filing and followup's of bugs/changes.
• Understand and speak the language of VD, Functional and Dev teams for smooth hand-overs.
• Collaborate across teams within an agile delivery framework.
• An equal passion towards technology & aesthetics.
• Very strong understanding of design fundamentals. - Form, color, balance, harmony etc.
• Very strong hands-on understanding of the design process and deliverables at every stage - system-maps, mind-maps, personas, journey-maps, wire-frames, style guides, VD assets, Spec docs etc.
• Keenly aware of latest UX/UI design patterns, frameworks, libraries and guidelines across web, iOS, Android, windows etc.
• Very strong Information design & Information architecture skills - taxonomies, ontologies, facets etc.
• An extremely keen observer & listener; rapidly absorbs tiniest nuances of client’s business challenge; does not shy away from complexity.
• Ability to profile end user with utmost clarity and detail.
• Strong lateral thinker; Imagine novel intuitive solutions for hard UX problems.
• Aware of nuances of cross device & cross platform solution and delivery - Grids, pixel densities etc.
• Strong grasp of ‘usability’ and other design gold standards.
• Keenly aware of nuances of primary secondary User research, User validation and User testing.
• Fluent in contextualizing design process towards varying domains - healthcare, finance, retail, heavy industry etc.
• Comfortable designing within niche UI framework restraints such as SAP ui, SFDC ui etc.
• Ability to comb through big data, analytics and behavioral insights to generate new experiences and opportunities - keen interest in big-data visualizations.
• Experience of designing high complexity interfaces e.g. Retail, Finance, Big data, Banking etc.
• Strong ability to accurately prioritize and transform insights and requirements into simple,
• intuitive user flows and interfaces.
• Extremely proficient in the latest design & rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, Adobe suite, InVision, Zeplin, Principle etc.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the
Communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
To take the next step and join our progressive and motivated team, please email your resumes & portfolios to email@example.comRead more