Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed... later on.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
• Bachelor's degree in a technical or engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 10 years of relevant sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
• Experience in direct client sales/management.
• Customer and relationship management experience with technology-using platforms.
• Experience in the mid-market segment (corporate) working with digital native target accounts.
• Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic business goals in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to engage with developer audiences as well as C-level IT and business leaders.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Field Sales Representative, you'll advocate for the Cloud Platform, promoting technology for business innovation. You'll introduce Google Cloud Platform to our customers and accounts, drive awareness in the developer and startup community, and leverage and build the Google Cloud Platform partner ecosystem.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
• Engage with prospect organizations to effectively position Google Cloud Platform solutions using strategic value-based solution proposals, references and analyst data.
• Work with the wider Google Ads and Google Cloud Account teams to develop and drive pipeline, and to provide guidance. Work with Google Cloud Platform partners to develop campaigns.
• Serve as the primary customer contact during bid submission, pilot test, legal review and procurement. Keep records of customer interactions and provide quarterly projections.
• Leverage Google Sales Engineering and Marketing resources, and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form Read more