At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Mentor or coach for scrum teams
• Expert into Agile Scrum... principals, Task meeting/Retrospective
• Proven in Relative estimation, Story-based development
• Proficient in leading Iteration/sprint planning meeting, Conflict Resolution
• Strong into Business Analysis planning and monitoring, Enterprise Analysis, Requirement management and communication
• Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations
• Experienced in implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
• Focus on people and Improvement by providing team a platform for improving not only during the retro but all the time. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
• Experience to provide training to the team on the agile methodologies
• Implement the winning strategy according as per the ground conditions.
• Agile processes in each sprint at user story level as per the Definition of Done (DoD).
• Successfully run agile projects of varying size and complexity
• Identify project risks and raise them dedicatedly
• Agile process during the project execution; (on the ground to answer all the questions immediately).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Hadoop, Hive, Spark / PySpark, SQL, Oozie
• Data Modelling in Hive
• Programming Languages: Java / Python / Scala
• Should have done micro / macro designing
• Familiar with Unix Commands and basic work experience in Unix Shell Scripting
• Data Modeling SQL Scripting (Teradata), BDW Data modelling
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent client facing skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise