At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Snowflake Developer, you are responsible to develop end to end... application software including design, coding, testing, deploy and supporting of applications
• Responsible to develop triggers, functions, stored procedures to support this effort
• Assist with impact analysis of changing upstream processes to Data Warehouse and Reporting systems
• Assist with design, testing, support, and debugging of new and existing ETL and reporting processes.
• Perform data profiling and analysis using a variety of tools. Troubleshoot and support production processes. Create and maintain documentation.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum 5 years of experience in developing software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploy and supporting of applications
• Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques
• Extensive experience in developing complex stored procedures/SQL queries.
• Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
• Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods and approaches (star and snowflake, dimensional modelling)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Hands-on with any scripting skills is preferred (Python/Spark)
• Experience in ETL development & deployment using IBM DataStage Knowledge on AWS Knowledge on Data Build Tool (dbt)
• You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
• Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publicationsRead more