Who we are looking for
Role is to work as a member of the Sherlock development team with strong Oracle PL/SQL with ETL Skill in India
• Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements, industry best practices and standards and that the requirements are clearly understood
• You will participate in requirements review sessions with business analysts and team members and outline the proposed IT solution
• Document technical priorities and requirements, test plans
• You will... participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
What you will be responsible for
Roles and Responsibilities:
Strong PL/SQL development skills Performs Oracle SQL Tuning and writing Store Procedures/Functions/Triggers.
•Experience in any ETL Tools will be added advantage.
•Expertise in providing solution design in integrating various data sources like Flat Files, Databases and transform them into Data Warehouse & DataMarts.
•Involves in build, deliver and maintain UAT and Prod environments.
•Supports User Acceptance Testing.
•Works closely with Business, PM, Application Development, SQA, and Infrastructure teams such Unix/Linux, Windows and DBA.
•Ensures deliverables are tracked and delivered effective.
•Experience in job scheduling tools like Autosys.
•Knowledge on reporting tools like Power BI added advantage.
Primary Skills (Must Have) –
•Oracle PL/SQL Development and Oracle Performance Tuning skill.
•Exposure to ETL Tools Development.
• Agile development tools is a plus
• Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer-focused interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and effectively handle multiple priorities
• Experience working in a distributed team environment
Education & Preferred Qualifications
• • Experience working in banking and financial services, and/or technology company (Desired)
• • Bachelor’s degree in technology
• Master’s in Business Administration (Desired)
• Strong analytical background, with a keen inclination to solve problems. Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Operating System knowledge: Windows, UNIX, or Linux.
• Exposure to job scheduling like Autosys.
• Knowledge in GIT HUB.
•Exposure to reporting tools like Power BI.
• Ability to focus on multiple, time-sensitive activities without compromising the quality of work
• Minimum 8 years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL with ETL
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careersShow full descriptionCollapse