What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work.
We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. !
Job Title, Summary & Role Information :
This is a development role with immense potential for growth. The potential candidate would work closely with other members of the team and other functional groups within Ariba Technologies as a whole.
The role demands technical expertise in software development in web technologies including UI based frameworks (Angular JS, bootstrap), web services (REST / CXF), MVC frameworks (spring boot), handling production... issues and complex requirements for customers.
Experience (Role Requirements) :
• Work with team leader to develop commercial software programs.
• Provide basic to intermediate technical production / applications support and assistance for customers.
• Works independently to gather information, pose workarounds, carry out necessary research, and provide an in-depth analysis to resolve production / application issues, customer requests and inquiries, escalating to a lead or manager when appropriate.
• When the opportunity presents itself and it is appropriate, works with a team or individually, to educate and empower the customer to understand how to perform tasks and investigations on their own.
• Provide severity and scope analysis of issues, inquiries and requests; maintaining ownership until resolution.
• Works in group or independently on side projects as needed and assigned.
• Efficiently organizes and addresses multiple production issues and customer requests from several sources, delegating when and if appropriate.
What it takes :
• At least 3 years of experience in coding web based applications
• Sound knowledge of Computer Science areas and fundamentals
• UI based technologies such as Angular JS, bootstrap, React etc..
• Good understanding of deployment environments, configuration of applications, change management principles
• Proficiency in Core Java and Web services.
• Experience in Enterprise web applications
• HTML, XML, Web Services
• Knowledge of Application Servers, Web Servers
• Ability to understand problems in software, debug and fix
• Good Team player and Good Communication skills
• Experience in tools such as JIRA for bugs.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively.
Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management.
As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development.
Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves.
At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best.
At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential.
We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and / or mental disabilities.
If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team : Americas : or , APJ : , EMEA : .
EOE AA M / F / Vet / Disability :
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendorRead more