What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of... benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
As SAP Procurement Product Team, our mission is to provide the world’s leading cloud-based spend management solution, unifying the SAP Procurement portfolio across SAP S/4HANA, SAP Ariba Applications & Business Network, and SAP Fieldglass. We make a strong effort to integrate complex processes for buying goods and services into a unified platform that efficiently handles sourcing, payment, and everything in between. As we develop the next generation of integrated spend management cloud solutions, our unit seeks to be a frontrunner in cloud and agile mindset to software development. Openness, honesty, supportiveness, respect, fairness, accountability, empathy, and trust are ingrained in our team spirit and key to our success.
To strengthen further our team, we are looking for experienced Java Developers who will work on the best-in-class cloud-based Business to Business e-commerce product. As a developer, you will be responsible for end to end feature development from requirements, design and development of software components across global deployments at scale. The primary areas of technology this team works on are Java, Web, REST, Micro services, Angular, Springboot, GitHub, HTML and CSS.
As a developer, you will be working with Architects, Product managers and senior developers to deliver key enhancements and features in the SAP Ariba Sourcing product.
• Tasks would include Design, coding, testing and quality assurance of complex product features.
• Work closely with Product managers, Architects, User interaction designers, and QA engineers.
• Building POCs.
• Help develop test plans and write junit tests wherever needed.
• Plays an integral role in the entire software development lifecycle including participation in design sessions, defining functional requirements, working with development teams, and testing.
• At least 3+ years of experience in developing web-based applications.
• Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as Object-Oriented Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Database, Operating Systems
• Hands on developer with good expertise in Java
• Experience in developing, debugging and deploying software on large scale
• Experience writing production quality code
• Experience in developing and deploying applications using microservices would be a plus.
• Experience working with Git
• Good understanding of deployment environments, configuration of applications and change management principles
• Work experience on UI based technologies such as Angular, bootstrap, React etc.. OR Spring Boot is a plus
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:310954 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
SAP, ERP, Developer, Java, Web Design, Technology, CreativeRead more