SmartBear helps the world’s most recognized companies develop the best applications. We are a growing medium-sized company with locations around the country and around the world. SmartBear has played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. Our software is downloaded every 6 seconds (5.25 million downloads a year) and we have over 25,000 customers (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Uber, GE and SalesForce to name a few... in 194 countries
• Work with personnel across Development, Product and Support teams to build high scalability and availability processes.
• Physical (UBUNTU and CENTOS) and cloud (AWS) infrastructure management
• Automate scalable, highly available application deployments to improve efficiency of our infrastructure (Ansible)
• Implement code, automation tools, custom tools and scripts as necessary to evolve systems and processes.
• Document and manage implemented systems and processes across internal and external applications.
• Management and responsibility for the development, test, and production environments.
• Supporting R&D and QA teams in software development, deployment, and automated testing and monitoring
• 2-4 years’ experience in a DevOps role
• Hands on experience preferable with host and cloud infrastructure
• Networking experience
• Knowledge of one or more scripting languages such as bash or Python used in DevOps life cycles
• Some knowledge of Kubernetes
• Experience in administration of Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of Jenkins platform
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected statusRead more