Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or... “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
As part of the Chief Technology Office (CTO), the Technology Enablement & Pipeline organization has a key responsibility for the Enterprise Pipeline and its Operational Support, across all applications in the Wells Fargo Enterprise.
We are hiring a DevOps Engineer to join the team responsible for on-boarding, analyzing and supporting 4800+ applications enterprise wide. As a DevOps Engineer, you will act as a lead in on-boarding and migrating applications from legacy environment to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) utilizing CI/CD and specifically, the Enterprise Pipeline (EPL). You will be responsible for driving projects to ensure that applications on the EPL are standardized, stable, and efficient in an effort to streamline and optimize through automation. You will also work closely Engineering and Product teams on new initiatives like Kubernetes and containers; while also providing BAU support for application team.
This role is posted as a DevOps Engineer; however, the Wells Fargo job title is Infrastructure Engineer.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Understand the customer build, release and deploy automation needs and provide services that align with Enterprise DevOps standards and Wells Fargo vision and values
• Provide consultation and training to application teams on the Enterprise Pipeline (EPL) and benefits where ever applicable to promote self-diagnosis and self-service potential
• Create and follow enterprise standards for onboarding applications to Jenkins and uDeploy
• Analyze applications on-boarding/support requests and provide solutions
• Analyze highly complex application build, release and deployment requirements; and write technical specifications to design or redesign build, release and deploy automation
• Guide and outline ideas for migration of applications into Cloud platform(s)
• Develop POCs to demonstrate the viability of new ideas and technologies to support the innovation
• Develop and provide build, release and deploy solution for legacy applications with customized pipeline
• On-going operational support for all applications as they require updates, troubleshooting, and configuration
• Accountable for high-quality delivery of assigned projects and mentor less experience staff on projects as needed
Selected candidate will be required to work within one of the following Wells Fargo locations: Raleigh, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Dallas, TX; or Phoenix, AZ. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to one of these locations. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
• 5+ years of systems analysis experience, systems programming experience or combination of both
• 4+ years of Jenkins experience
• 3 + years of experience with component and application deployment job creation using UrbanCode Deploy
• 3+ years of experience with secure DevOps and deployment automation to cloud environments
• 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following build type tools: Maven, Gradle or Node.js
• 1+ year of engineering and support experience on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) platform
• 1+ year of Kubernetes experience
• Knowledge of design methodology, Infrastructure operations support or engineering
• 2+ years of experience with Agile, Kanban, or Lean methodology
• Java experience
• Groovy experience
• Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
Other Desired Qualifications
• Experience with Web Application Servers like JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere Application Server and IBM BPM
• Enterprise experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Build engineering using various other tools like Grunt, GitHub, Artifactory, etc.
• Experience with security and code quality scanning tools like SonarQube, Fortify, BlackDuck and/or Checkmarx
• Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
• Ability to provide and work from a home office
• Ability to work additional hours as needed
• Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits informationRead more