We are looking for a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a focus on scripting, automation, continuous integration and deployment. You will be responsible for utilizing these technologies to migrate applications from on-prem to cloud, improve development cycles, and ensure scalability and reliability. Experience with Windows and Linux, Amazon cloud platforms, source control systems, and configuration management tools is essential.
This is position requires cloud knowledge, scripting and automation skills, communication skills, and a positive attitude. You will not be micro-managed and will be working with a fun, passionate and dedicated DevOps team, which has responsibilities as followings.
• Automation and processes required to deploy, manage, configure, scale, and monitor internal, product and cloud-based applications.
• Coordination with Development/Quality Assurance teams to facilitate... experimentation along with functional and load-testing of applications.
• Creation and management of CI/CD processes related to product development and testing.
• Management and support of infrastructure and development applications including architectural design, source code management, and hosted applications.
• Work collaboratively with team members to ensure successful delivery and implementation of assigned tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
• Good understanding of DevOps concepts
• Experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud and AWS Certified as a plus
• Experience with scripting and programming, such as Powershell, Python and/or Bash
• Experience with Linux and Windows VMs
• Understanding build and release engineering or configuration management
• Experience with source control tools (Git, Subversion, TFS, etc.)
• Experience with configuration management and automation tools is a big plus
• Understanding of Agile development, continuous deployment and continuous integration
• Experience with SQL Server
• Strong ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
• Willing to work in a fast pace and multitasking environment
• Strong communication and documentation skills
Job Req ID
Moody's Analytics (MA)
Line of Business
Content as a Service OU (CAAS OU)
Charlotte, New York, West Chester
Engineering & Technology
Job Sub Category
Working at Moody's
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com .
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Securities Trading Policy (STP)
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessaryRead more