You will be managing and troubleshooting Linux servers and clusters and deploying Java application on docker, centos, containers.
• Experience in managing and troubleshooting Linux servers and clusters.
• Experience in deploying Java application on docker, centos, containers.
• Experience in configuring and troubleshooting webservers like Nginx, apache/tomcat.
• Hands-on experience of AWS services – VPC, ECS, RDS, EC2.
• Hands-on experience on running application on Docker –... Java and python-based application
• Experience in scaling of infrastructure and other resources
• Managing end to end production environment
• Implement effective Monitoring & Notification using CloudWatch, Nagios
• Experience with IT systems and automation, especially in Linux environment, Windows is a plus
• Manage & Provide Critical Operations support during India & UK shift hours
• Flexible 24*7 Availability to resolve any Production outage, Support New Deployment & Business critical requirements
• Work on ITSM tool to resolve Incidents & Service requests as per defined SLA
• Perform backups & recovery of Production Database & Application
• Design & deploy architecture for Production & Non-Production to ensure resiliency & auto scaling & other cloud features
• Perform annual disaster recovery drill as per defined RTO & RPO
• Vulnerability management & regular patching activity as per IT Security guidelines
• Good knowledge of AWS services and docker
• Knowledge of docker orchestration like ECS, Kubernetes.
• Strong troubleshooting backing on Linux servers and docker issues.
• Knowledge of ansible, terraform and shell scripting
• Knowledge of management systems such as JIRA, Confluence, Crowd
• Knowledge of a version control system such as GIT
• Experience in ELK and Graylog
• Personal drive (proactive), flexible, creative (thinks out of the box), result driven, responsible, curious, team player and fast learner
• Ability to succeed in a culture where change and speed are part of daily work.
• Knowledge of handling databases – MySQL, Casandra would be an advantage
• 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in DevOps and infrastructure automation
• Bachelor's in computer science and preferred the candidate with AWS DevOps Certification is a must
• DevOps be managing and troubleshooting Linux servers and clusters and deploying Java application on docker, centos, containers.
Launched in September 2015, OakNorth Bank provides fast, flexible and accessible debt finance (from £500k to £50m) to fast-growth businesses.
Through leveraging the ON Credit Intelligence Software, OakNorth Bank has become one of the fastest-growing business in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000), and has performance metrics that place it amongst the top 1% of commercial banks globally in terms of ROE, efficiency ratio and Net Promoter Score. It has lent several billion pounds to hundreds of businesses across the UK who have collectively gone on to create tens of thousands of new homes and jobs across the country.
OakNorth Holdings (the group which includes OakNorth Bank plc and the various OakNorth software entities around the world) has raised over $1bn from leading investors, including: Clermont Group, Coltrane, EDBI of Singapore, GIC, NIBC, SMBC, Toscafund, and SoftBank's Vision Fund.
Thank you very much for your interest in OakNorth. We are happy to consider you for roles within our group of companies. If we can identify a match between your skill set and our immediate recruiting needs, please expect to hear from us very soon. If we are unable to identify a fit in the near term, please note that we intend to retain the data you send to us so we may contact you in the future.