To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
The Salesforce Indirect Channel Strategy team is chartered with the executive mandate to scale the indirect channel at Salesforce to achieve ambitious growth targets on our path to $50 billion in revenue. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter and team player who can play a leading role in both (a) crafting our strategy on selling Salesforce products through third-party software marketplaces and (b) developing business relationships with marketplace partners.
A successful candidate will be highly skilled at developing recommendations to address business issues and garnering the support to execute, especially in highly matrixed environments and with functions including Legal, Finance, IT, Product, Partner Programs, and Operations. Ideally, this person will have deep experience in... a senior channel sales and/or business development role and will feel comfortable interacting with senior executives on a regular basis.
• Develop future state strategy of Salesforce's partner marketplace including GTM vision and execution plan
• Craft and deliver messaging to garner organizational support and executive sponsorship including CRO, COO, CFO
• Work closely with sales, marketing, product, strategy, and operations to develop Partner GTM plans and drive execution of related activities
• Identify, qualify, and prioritize prospective marketplace partners across strategic business criteria
• Build, maintain and manage relationships with current and prospective partners
• Run a deal cycle in partnership with IT, Sales, Marketing, Product and Legal teams
• Play a proactive role in developing our Marketplace Resell ecosystem and program as both grow and evolve
• Own all aspects of the partner deal cycle, including but not limited to, identifying and qualifying partners, building value proposition and joint business case, relationship building, negotiation, and deal execution, developing launch and GTM plans, ongoing partner management to drive towards partnership targets
• Serve as internal advocate and champion for indirect channel and marketplace motion
• Help define metrics to measure the impact and effectiveness of partnerships and adjust programs and strategies as necessary
• Assist in creating structures and processes to increase team effectiveness and long-term success
• Support Partnerships team strategy and other strategic responsibilities as necessary
• 10+ years in sales strategy & operations, channel sales, and/or strategy consulting in enterprise software
• Proven track record as a people manager to develop talent
• Experience working cross-functionally in a matrixed environment
• Experience with using Salesforce & Tableau/Tableau CRM for sales pipeline and forecast tracking
• Passion for strategic partnerships and channel sales
• Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills particularly with senior executive leadership
• Strategic thinking, strong ability to execute amid ambiguity and with minimal supervision, attention to detail
• Highly effective at working cross-functionally with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes allRead more