ConnectiveRx is a leading, technology-enabled healthcare services company. We work strategically with hundreds of biopharmaceutical manufacturers to help commercialize and maximize the benefits of specialty and branded medications. Our mission is to simplify how patients get on and stay on therapy. We fulfill our mission by providing our customers with innovative services such as patient and provider messaging, the design and operation of copay, vouchers and patient affordability programs, and... hub services, all of which accelerate speed-to-therapy and help improve outcomes for manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients.
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
What You Will Do
As a Buy and Bill Application PHP Full Stack Developer you will work closely with other developers, DB developers, business analysts and QA analysts on features and watch them go from conception to deployment in weeks. You will be responsible for developing & implementing projects required to deliver committed customer enhancements, migrations and new program launches, including interfaces to clients, hubs, data aggregator/analysis companies, payment processors while ensuring data accuracy and data integrity.
What You Will Do
Participate and contribute in the full project life cycle, including:
• Gathering requirements
• system design
• Participate in estimating assigned work effort and be accountable for completion dates
• Document code so other engineer can reuse and support components in the future.
• As needed, help and mentor more junior developers on implementation
• Troubleshoot critical production issues if needed
• Production release management and support as needed
• Follow standard software development methodologies and SDLC and Agile practices to produce high quality applications in an efficient manner.
• Effectively manage multiple project deliverables concurrently
What We’d Like From You
• 2-5 years Application DBA with SQL and experience with POSTGRES Desirable
• GIT – source control, pull request and release management
• Angular, Bootstrap and Python skill set are desirable
• Data normalization experience
• Unix/Linux command line are desirable
• Python experience is desirable
• AWS experience is desirable, but client is willing to bring up to speed
• Agile / Scrum Experience
• Understanding of process models and methodologies
• Conceptual knowledge of database normalization as well as implementation
• Stored procedure, triggers and functions
• Working knowledge of AWS or other Cloud Computing environments strongly preferred
• Very fast paced environment with tight client deadlines
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Accountability for project results
• Interpersonal management, communication and problem resolution
Why work with us?
• Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
• Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
• 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
• Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
• Team-oriented atmosphere
• Office snacks!!
Equal Opportunity Employer: This employer (hereafter the Company) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment policies on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state, or local law. No question in this application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. In addition, the Company makes reasonable accommodation to the needs of disabled applicants and employees, so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the Company or threaten the health or safety of others at work. This application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed.
Apply NowRead more