To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
What you'll be doing…
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales of Tableau products within the Communications, Media, and Telecommunications vertical. The AE will represent Tableau and its product suite within an assigned regional territory. The AE will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include...
• Define and execute territory / account sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
• Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect... and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
• Develop and manage partner relationships.
• Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system (ie, SFDC).
• Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
• Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
• Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
• Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
• Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
• Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
• Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
• Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Who you are…
• Experienced. 6- 10 years of enterprise software sales experience. Minimum of 5+ years of experience selling into dedicated vertical preferred.
• Performer . Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
• Domain . Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Predictive Modeling or similar background/experience. Complex sales cycles – seven figure deal experience.
• Sales Cycle Expert . You have expertise at the Transactional & Enterprise Level. You lead prospects and customers as opposed to reacting to customer requests. You know how to “drive a deal”.
• Excellent Communication . You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
• Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
• You are a Recruiter ! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes allRead more