If you are a ERP Application Analyst with experience, please read on!
With over 150 years of industry experience, we are a global leader in Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing of specialty engineered materials that enable high reliability & high performance in wireless infrastructure, EV/HEV, automotive safety, and portable electronics. We operate manufacturing facilities in the US and overseas in Belgium, Hungary, South Korea, China, and Germany.
We are currently looking for 4 ERP... Application Analysts to join our Business Transformation team in the following areas:
2. Prospect to Cash
4. Master Data ManagementWhat You Will Be DoingAs a ERP Application Analyst, you will assist as a middle layer between system end-users and technical support staff to resolve the issues reported by business, interpret the business requirements to IT and ensures that the solution designed and developed by technical team meets such needs. This position will also be responsible for implementing, rollouts, upgrade, and migration of SAP for company's global operation.
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Implements best solutions according to Manufacturing solutions based on businessrequirements.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops with functional teams.
- Advise management on industry best practices, capability of the application, and assist withsetting strategy for the optimal use of SAP S4/HANA.
- Core business processes in manufacturing module Assist in system unit testing, integrationtesting and regression testing.
- Training activities Training documents preparation, training key users or super users.
- Lead and implement continuous improvement processes.
- Work independently, or as a member of a team.What You Need for this Position- 4+ years industry/consulting hands on work in SAP.- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience.
- Experience/ Sound concepts in S4 HANA Manufacturing including:
- BOM and Routing maintenance
- Finite Scheduling
- Work Order Management
- Shop floor recording
- Inventory Management
- Shipping and receiving
- Responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling
- Strong scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with theability to root cause application issues.
- Experience in Test case preparation, Unit testing, UAT support.
- User requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Masters degree in a related field is a plus
- Management and leadership skills
- Significant expertise in SAP S4/HANAWhat's In It for YouFor your hard work and dedication, you will be reward with a competitive base salary, annual bonus, and great company benefits including but not limited to:- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical Benefits (including Dental/Vision/FSA/HSA/Disability/Life)
- 401(k) + company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO/HolidaysSo, if you are a ERP Application Analyst with experience, please apply todayRead more