We are more than a health system. We are a belief system. We believe wellness and sickness are both part of a lifelong partnership, and that everyone could use an expert guide. We work hard, care deeply and reach further to help people uncover their own power to be healthy. We inspire hope. We learn, grow, and achieve more – in our careers and in our communities.
Job Description Summary
The Intermediate Business Intelligence Developer supports the design and development of all enterprise... reporting and analytics solutions. As a member of the Enterprise Analytics team at OhioHealth, the BI Developer is responsible for developing and supporting complex operational, analytical and strategic reporting and analytics solutions for information consumers simplifying access to information. Working in close coordination with Epic Application Reporting Leads, Data Architects and Cogito Project Manager, BI Report Developer develops understanding of clinical work-flows, business process flows and data relationships and operates in all phases of a Business Intelligence development life cycle which incorporates requirements definition, design, report development and deployment as well as support.
Essential Functions Are
• Build ETL to centralize data into a Data Warehouse environment.
• Develop, unit test and system test integration components
• Create support documentation describing the functionality of the integrations.
• Maintain consistency in naming standards and ensure standards are followed.
• Ensure adherence to data management/governance policies, processes, and standards.
• Support/Maintain existing data interfaces.
• 5 - 7 years of prior IT experience in Data Management / ETL / ELT / Data Warehousing
• Proven experience with Data Management & Integration
• Recent experience developing integrations using Informatica Cloud Data Integration (IICS – CDI Service) is required.
• Recent experience developing integrations using Informatica PowerCenter is required.
• Experience in integrating multiple sources into a centralized data platform or Enterprise Data Warehouse
• Experience in integrating data into, Star Schemas, Normalized Data Models. Data Vault models
• 5+ years of in-depth experience working with a wide variety of RDBMS (SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, Oracle etc.).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a data team.
• Strong organizational, administrative, and analytical skills required.
Nice To Have
• HealthCare Experience with Claims data and Clinical data.
• Experience with BI tools and their data needs (i.e. Qlik, Tableau, BOE, or SAS as examples) desired
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
3 - 5 years progressive Experience in the development of reporting/analytics solutions using BI tools and technologies required Strong working knowledge of SQL/relational structures and concepts and BI methodologies
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Is Edw Reporting
• if your passion is to work in a caring environment
• if you believe that learning is a life-long process
• if you strive for excellence and want to be among the best in the healthcare industry
Equal Employment Opportunity
OhioHealth is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. OhioHealth does not discriminate against associates or applicants because of race, color, genetic information, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, military status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, familial status, or other characteristics protected by law. Equal employment is extended to all person in all aspects of the associate-employer relationship including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, discipline, reduction in staff, termination, assignment of benefits, and any other term or condition of employmentRead more