Job Description - My client is looking to bring on a full-time Data intelligence analyst with strong experience in SQL (MS SQL Server) and ETL processes/platforms using SSIS, Alteryx or similar as well as having worked in an Azure, AWS or Snowflake environment. This candidate will be tasked with working with vendors and service providers to support the selection and implementation of a data warehouse solutions as well as connect ERP, CRM and BI platforms with the data warehouse.
Role ... Responsibilities
• Develop ETL data pipelines for connecting data warehouse to CRM, ERP, etc.
• Support the implementation and selector of data warehouse solution (data center)
• Have strong project management experience or willingness to learn and work with vendors, IT service providers in conjunction with IT and business operations team
Skills & Qualifications
• Highly skilled in SQL (MS SQL Server, relational database management systems) developing and manipulating data tables etc.
• Highly skilled in ETL process, SSIS or Alteryx experience is a plus
• Background working in company that previously brought in a new data warehouse solution and supported this projects including Google Cloud, Snowflake, AWS or Azure
• Health, dental, vision
• matching retirement
• PTO and remote flexRead more